CUSTOM LINE 94
CUSTOM LINE 94 2001 FOR SALE
Asking Price 1.990.000€
CUSTOM LINE 94
Year of building 2001 Year of registration 2002 L.O.A. 28,8 mt Beam 7 mt Draft 1,75 mt Displacement 98 tonn Engines MTU 2 x 2000 hp Cruising speed 24 kn Guest cabins 4 Located in ITALY
1. CONSTRUCTION Hand laid GRP 2. MAIN CHARACTERISTICS General BUILDER: Ferretti DESIGNER: Zuccon International Project NAVAL ARCHITECT: CRN Engineering YEAR: 2002 LOA: 28.8m / 94’5” BEAM: 7.08m /23’3” DRAFT: 1.75m / 5’9” DISPLACEMENT: 98 tons / 216’053 lbs CLASSIFICATION : RINA * 100-A-1.1 Capacities FUEL CAPACITY: 11800 Lt / 3100 US Gallons WATER CAPACITY: 3000 Lt / 793 US Gallons SPEED: 26 knots maximum 24 knots cruising RANGE: 3. MACHINERY 420 nm at 25 knots ENGINES: 2 x MTU 16v 2000 M91 1492 kW @ 2350 rpm ENGINE Hours 1600hrs Generators & Electricity GENERATORS: 2 x Kohler 27 Kw GENERATORS Hours Stb: 3000 hrs – Port: 3000 hrs ( in june 2017 )
AIR CONDITIONING: Condaria air conditioning throughout the vessel. Separate thermostats and fan control panels in all areas. Outlets in guest bathrooms and galley.
Other machinery Watermaker idromar 180I/h. Mannesmann rescroth Bow and Stern thruster. Bridge & Fly controls. Blower extractor 4. ACCOMMODATION Master on main deck. VIP – Guest double and twin cabin with additional pulman. Total for 9 guest – 4 crew in two cabins. Spacious aft deck with built in seating and a generous aft deck table. Pop down TV, nice lighting and exterior deck speakers. Easy access to bathing platform and to the flybridge. Main Saloon with bar area aft and dinning area forward. Direct access to galley on port side forward. The day head is located forward on the starboard side. Master cabin is on the main deck forward and boast a large walk in closet, big bathroom as well as a desk/ vanity area. The VIP is below deck and is full beam and also includes a walk in dressing room and a big bathroom including SPA bath. A double guest cabin is forward on port side, whilst the twin bedded guest cabin is on port side and boasts a pulman bed. Crew accommodation is all the way forward with access from the galley. There is a crew mess with small galley. A double bedded captains cabin, as well as a bunk bedded cabin for two extra crew.
5. GALLEY & LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT • Ice maker with separate tank • Refrigerator in the cockpit.
• Bosh Freezer • GE Double fridge with water & ice dispenser • Bosh Fridge • Bosh dishwasher • ISE trash compactor • Bosh Oven • Bosh halogen hob and extractor 6. COMMUNICATION, NAVIGATION & ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT Communication Equipment • Sat antenna digital type • GSM mobile telephone Navisystem with receiver in system salon • SSB Furuno vers. GMDSS- • VHF RS 8400 ASN/DSC DSC & repeater on SMDSM/GMDSS flybridge. • Satellite telephone system • Fax/printer. Mini Sat Mini M World • Raytheon Ray 430 • Furuno Navtex loudhailer & repeater on flybridge Navigation Equipment • Digital chain counter with • Taytheon ST 60 Wind speed repeater on flybridge and direction indicator & repeater on Fly. • Panasonic Intercom all • Raytheon ST 60 Wind speed areas. indicator in captain’s cabin • Raytheon ST60 Wind speed • Alarm & remote control indicator in captain’s cabin Navytel • MTU LOP display in pilot • GPS Furuno GP 31 (indep. house W/dispay) B/W • 3 x Navnet Furuno version 2 • GPS Furuno GP 36 chartplotters • Echosounder with display • Robertson. AD 20 autopilot. Interphase Probe
• HR 55 remote searchlight • Furuno 48NM colour radar. with repeater on flybridge. • Probe FWD facing echo sounder on Fly. Entertainment Equipment • Flybridge: • Mini Bar with fridges, Tereaki • Hi – Lo table plate, Ice maker and sink • Jacuzzi, FWD Bimi and aft • Besenzoni 600kg bimi extendable electric crane • Saloon: • Bar with sink, fridge and Ice Maker. • Celestion surround sound speaker • Drinks fridge on aft deck. • Sony TC-WE 475 twin cassette player • Sea watch 2050 TV antenna • Navistystem staelite arial • JVC 36′ Flat screen folding from ceiling • JVC VDO player • NAD T 550 DVD/ CD player • NAD T 750 amplifier • Sony RDS radio tunner • Philipps touch screen centrals control • Sony 400 CD stacker • AFT Deck: • TV monitor and exterior speakers
• Galley: • Hitachi CD/ Cassette/ Radio • Owner’s Cabin: • Sharp 18′ up-down TV • Sky Box • JVC VDO Player • NAD 550 DVD/ CD player • NAD 750 Amplifier • Celestion surround sound • Fax & GSM/ PC/ Data line also provided • Sheta heated towel rack in bathroom
• Electric blinds as well as back out blinds
• Safe Box
• VIP Cabin: • Sharp wall mounted TV • Sky Box • SHARP VDO player • Pioneer DVD/ CD player • Pioneer amplifier • Celeston surround sound • Safe Box • Steka heated towel rack • Tevco Hydrojet Jacuzzi bath • Port Double: • Sharp flat screen • Sketa heated towel rack • Hitachi radio CD/ Cassette • STB twin: • Sharp flat screen • Sketa heated towel rack • Hitachi radio CD/ Cassette • Crew Mess: • Shipmate rS 8400 VHF • Security camera monitor • Aquos TV • Sony DVD/ CD player • Bosh microwave • Jollynox 2 ring cooker • Sink • Isotherm fridge • Bosh washer • Bosh dryer • FWD Crew cabin: • Hitachi CD/ Radio/ Cassette • Captain’s Cabin: • Raython wind indicator repeater • Security camera monitor
• Hitachi CD/ Radio cassette
• Safe Box
7. TENDERS & TOYS
• Storage for Jet Ski or small tender in FWD garage 8. SAFETY & SECURITY EQUIPMENT
• Tender in the Aft garage.
• Security camera. Aft deck. Port & STB decks and engine room and lazarette monitors in bridge, crew mess and captain’s cabin
• Hand held Fire extinguishers in all areas.
• Solas life jackets • Solas lighting • 2 x 8man EV liferafts • Electric Helmseat on fly 9. COMMENTS She was built to a high standard. She boasts a comprehensive list of options. Her flybridge is very generous. The large aft tender garage and folding platform are appreciated features as is the additional forward garage for a small tender or jet ski. The guest cabins are generous in their size and all offer walk-in dressing rooms, a desk area as well as ensuite bathroom. She is in good condition so viewing is recommended.
Back to Motoryacht