One off explorer motoryacht 34M 1990
Reffited in 2001/2015/2017
Asking Price 1.950.000€ excl VAT
The yacht offers comfortable accommodation for 10 guests in 5 en-suite double cabins. (4 of the cabins can be transformed into twins.)
Her exterior deck spaces offer an abundance of space for a vessel of her size.
She has recently been upgraded with new interior decoration and furnishing, along with a large sundeck with a Jacuzzi.
At 110’ in length, she is without a doubt one of the largest and most voluminous motor yachts in her size range available today. Her exterior deck spaces offer an abundance of space that is hard to find even on much larger vessels.
Ideal for both: crowded static charters and relaxing family cruises. She also offers very spacious outdoor and indoor dining areas, along with a huge and comfortable saloon.
• 5 en-suite cabins • 1 Double cabin • 4 convertible double or twin cabins • 2 cabins have extra pullman berths for children • Crew: 7 berths
Audio And Visual Equipment :
• 6 x Balnet Digital Sat.decoders with speakers in saloon and aft deck Bang & Olufsen CD stereo • SeaTel Satellite TV • LOEWE 42′ Plasma TV (Movie room) • 5 x Philips combi TV/ VHS (Guest cabins) Bang & Olufsen suround sound (Movie room) • Playstation server /tv/ Dvd in guests cabins. Music and film library
Deck Equipment :
• Hydropool hot-tub on sundeck ( Jacuzzi) • 1 Opacmare crane 1500 kg
Electrical System :
• Alternator: Type Leroy Somer • Voltages: 220v/380v AC, 3 phase, SO Hz 12v/24v DC • Shore power: 380v AC, 3 phase, S OHz
Electronics and Navigational Equipment :
• Communications: Systems with 2 x Furuno monitors type IB 581 and 2 x Furuno primons type PP-510 Inmarsar mini M satellite • VHF radio telephone: 2 x portable VHF radiotelephones (GMDSS) 2 x 25w Furuno VHF/DSC radiotelephones type FM-8500 (GMDSS) • Satcom: 2 x Furuno Inmarsat C type Felcom-1 1 satellite GMDSS approved with Furuno type IC-300 Distress Alert Units) • 1 xCellular system: Cellular System: French GSM (Europe) • SSB: 1 x Furuno MF/HF DSC type DSC-6A (GMDSS) 1 x 400w Furuno MF/HF SSB radiotelephone type FS-5000 (GMDSS) • Telephone exchange: Matra Nortel type MC-6501 exchange with 3 exterior lines Siemens + Bang & Olufsen telephones • Intercom system: Telos Krakow sound powered telephones type APK-6/S Terraneo Cofrel intercom system • Compass / gyro: Tokimec type ES-140 gyro compass with 2 x Automatic Pilot Tokimec type PR 1585 autopilot • Magnetic compass: Gehna type 1 1 32005 magnetic compass • GPS / plotter: Tokimec type GR 2000 GPS / Turbo 2000 system (using navionics chants) • Navtex: Furuno type NX-500 • Radar: Furuno type FR 7041 radar (48 mile range) • Depth / echosounder: Furuno LCD sounder type LS 8000 • Log&Wind: Ben Marine Anthea log / Raytheon wind speed and direction indicator.
Engine /Mechanical Equipment :
• Engine: 1 x 950 hp at l000 rpm SKL 6 cylinder turbo charged diesel 6VD-26/20 AL • Generator: 2 x 150 hp 6 Blinder diesel motors with motors with 2 x 92 kW type Baudouin • Steering system: Kart nozzle hydraulic steering system
• Water maker: 2 x Aqua Set type 201 KS Watermakers producing about 3,500 litres/per day each • Bow thruster: Rexroth 125hp bowthruster coupled to main engine hydraulic pump • Stabilizers: 2 x Vosper Fins (I 8.8W/ 1.75m) • Air-conditioning: Shori air chilled water system (new 1999) with 2 x DVVM • Copeland air compressors & 3 x air handling units • Bilge oil separator (refit 2012) • Sewage treatment system ECOMAR 16 • Fuel Separator
• THIRODE Professional System. • 2 Thirode multi-function oven/microwave • DP-30a ice maker (In upper service pantry) • Thirode 4 burner industrial hob • 2 x Euroline fridges (In upper service pantry) • Lamber short-cycle dishwasher (In upper service pantry) • MBM Industrial deepfryer • 2 x Waeco fridges (in outside bar) • 2 x Liebherr freestanding freezers • Large walkin fridge • Thirode shortcycle commercial dishwasher in Galley
Back to Motoryacht