- Immaculate condition
- VAT paid
- Master suite on the upper deck
- Jacuzzi on the foredeck
- With naval architecture by Barracuda Yacht Design, she is a retro-looking motor yacht with the appearance of a 1970s design. As a result, she benefits from a voluminous interior and spacious decks.
- Low fuel consumption provides her with the ability to cruise long distances effortlessly. Her twin 900hp MAN engines enable the tri-deck yacht to cruise comfortably at 14 knots and reach a maximum speed of 16 knots. Zero speed stabilisers ensure maximum comfort on board whilst stationary.
- Accommodation is for 12 guests in six well-appointed en suite cabins. Four twin staterooms and a VIP suite are all located on the lower deck, whilst the full beam master cabin with an owner’s study and patio-style doors leading out on a private deck area, is found on the upper deck.
- Satin-lacquered cherry wood and large windows make her classic interior warm and appealing. On the main deck, there is a main saloon and formal dining area, with a less formal breakfast area adjacent to the spacious galley.
- Boasting plenty of outside space, the main aft deck includes space for al fresco dining and a sociable seating area, whereas the foredeck plays host to a four-person Jacuzzi, a large sunbathing area and copious amounts of storage for tenders and toys.
- Having only ever been privately used, she is an ideal yacht for a private family looking to cruise the Mediterranean.