Asking Price: 990 000€
Codecasa 24 M The beautiful Codecasa due Falco 24 for sale, built in 1995, totally refitted in 2017 now is also a long range motoryacht.
Codecasa 24 M
The Codecasa 24 is a great opportunity to purchase a Codecasa. Built in 1995 but refitted in 2017, she offers accommodation for up to 10 in 5 cabins plus additional crew quarters. Powered by twin MTU 1600hp diesels on water jets, she offers powerful performance for her size.
Comprehensively equipped for Mediterranean cruising including air-conditioning, gyro stabiliser, passerelle, bow thruster, twin generators, water maker and so much more, she is well worth viewing.
Accommodation of the Codecasa 24 M
- Sleeps up t0 twelve in five cabins plus crew
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom with a shower for a total of five heads plus additional one for the crew.
- Saloon with bar area on the main deck; dining room; area equipped with table and sofas.
- Wheelhouse equipped galley with air conditioning, external bow cushions and flybridge.
- Centralized Hi-Fi audio system in the saloon with speakers on the flybridge and in the aft cockpit; satellite TV system; Six TV’s;
- CD & DVD player radio in each cabin and in the crew dinette.
- Galley: hob with electric plates, extractor hood, fridge, freezer, oven, microwave oven, washing machine, dishwasher & icemaker.
- Flybridge with fridge, sink and wet bar.
- Air-conditioning and heating system
- TWIN MTU 10V 2000 M94 (1600HP) DIESEL ENGINES
- Engine hours: 324/325 October 2021
- Cruising speed: 25 knots approximately
- Maximum speed: 33 knots approximately
- Jet Drive Kamewa propulsion
- Bow thruster
- Automatic trim tabs
- Twin Kohler 28KW generators (384/397 hours)
- Anti galvanic electrical system
- 24V-220V inverter
- Battery charger
- Fuel capacity: 7500 litres
- Water capacity: 2000 litres
- Pressurised hot and cold water system
- Water heated by calorifier or immersion heater
- Water maker
- NAVIGATION AIDS:
- Furuno GPS/plotter
- Furuno autopilot; Furuno radar
- Furuno VHF
- Depth sounder
- GROUND TACKLE:
- Anchor to chain
- Electric anchor windlass
- Two stern mooring winches
- Hydraulic gangway
- Bathing ladder
- Electric crane for tender lift
- Fenders & warps