Asking Price : 17 000 000€
Maiora Exuma 36.50 M for sale can be a speed and planning motoryacht with Water propulsion with lot of advantages. Or Semi displacement motoryacht with two caterpillar and shafts to get the standard of a traditionnal vessel. let’s talk about the final price. Call us now.
Maiora Exuma 36.50 M for sale
She could be WITH waterjets or WITH NO waterjets.
Some of the main key features of this model: Exuma 36.50 M for sale
- A Waterjet propulsion for an incredible list of advantages (thanks also to the stronger and lighter hull than traditional ones, with sandwich-advanced structure and carbon fibres),
- such as:
- HIGH PERFORMANCES (from 35 to 40 knots maximum speed, depending upon selected engines)
- MORE EFFICIENCY (Lt/mile almost stable from planning mode onwards; and at idle/displacement speed like a navetta)
- NO VIBRATIONS and LESS LEVEL OF NOISE ON BOARD (no vibration due to the lack of shaft and propellers or even surface drive or other types of propulsion)
- EASY MANEUVERABILITY (through the intuitive single joystick),
- SUPERB SEAWORTHINESS
- 4ft (four feet) DRAFT, SHALLOW WATER CAPABILITY
Maiora Exuma 36.50 M for sale accommodation
Thanks to the extended first level superstructure (partially semi-symmetrical in the aft part, the remaining part being full-beam) and to the full-beam second level superstructure:
- – Huge windows everywhere on board for a continuous connection with outside light and sea;
- – Impressive net headroom throughout the boat;
- – Master Suite on the main deck, full beam and super beamy (and several options for expansion/reconfiguring, like a private gym or studio or massage room or playroom or library.
- – Two aft garages: one side-type for a large tender (a William 625 can fit in); plus, and aft garage for jet-ski or a smaller service tender, Seabob and inflatables;
- NOTE – the US version needs to come with the SCR equipment and so the very aft garage will be likely to be removed for such installation requested by EPA and US Coast Guard.
Do not forget about the traditional two caterpillar engines and the main shaft propulsion. 5 or 6 Guest cabins.
|Cruising speed (Knots)
|Number of cabins