Asking Price: 2 900 000€
SANSSOUCI STAR is a 53-metre motor yacht built at the German Husumer Schiffswerft shipyard. She was launched at a length of 37-metres since then she has been extended twice.
- SANSSOUCI STAR is a 53-metre motor yacht built at the German Husumer Schiffswerft shipyard. She was launched at a length of 37-metres since then she has been extended twice.
- SANSSOUCI STAR can accommodate 12 guests in seven staterooms. The Master suite situated on the upper deck has a king-size bed, own living room area and a well-appointed en-suite bathroom. There are two VIP double cabins on the main deck, two double cabins and two twins situated on the lower deck. All cabins are appointed with en-suite facilities.
- The interior has a traditional and classic style. On the main deck, there is a spacious saloon which includes an traditional style bar and a dining room with two large tables which can sit up to 18 guests.
- There is plenty of exterior space for entertaining and relaxing. Towards the aft of the upper bridge deck there is a covered gym area, then further aft an open seating area, storage for the main tender and hydraulic crane. On the main deck aft, there is a private and enclosed seating area with a large circular teak table which can accommodate 10 guests.
- SANSSOUCI STAR is one of the few remaining traditional superyachts available on the market. She is as well suited to coast-hopping as she is to long-distance cruises.