Asking price : 2 100 000€
The ASTONDOA 96 GLX flybridge yacht benefitted with a new paint in 2015 and an extensive interior refit in 2017, enhancing her already stunning décor and stylish base. The boat is currently undergoing yet another technical refit and can be visited
Astondoa 96 GLX (2009) Description
Built by Astondoa in 2009, this ASTONDOA 96 GLX flybridge yacht benefitted from a new paint in 2015 and an extensive interior refit in 2017, enhancing her already stunning décor and stylish base. The boat is currently undergoing yet another technical refit and can be visited
This extraordinary ASTONDOA 96 GLX is one of only two anywhere in the world. Astondoa builds custom luxury motor yachts for well over a century and remarkably they are still a family-owned shipyard. The heritage and passion and experience and attention to detail of Spain’s largest and the most successful luxury yacht builder is evident through this vessel’s design and completely embedded in her DNA.
96 GLX a charter success
This 96 GLX motor yacht for sale offers as a unique opportunity to purchase an exceptionally large and incredibly well-built yacht. She is not only a perfect vessel for family adventures but with the added bonus of being commercially registered and with a successful charter history.
96 Astondoa : a large social spaces
Her flybridge is worthy of taking centre stage in the design accolades. Astondoa have masterfully created one of the most dynamic upper decks around. Incorporating large social spaces, ample sunbathing areas and an abundance of entertaining and dining options, suitable for any occasion.
Dining area and saloon.
The saloon has a dining table for 8 to 10 guests and so do the aft deck and the flybridge, that has a round table instead (under the hard top), along with a bar, hot tub and lounge area. There is also additional seating with a table in the bow area, which features an awning and sunbeds. There is a day head on the main deck and the crew have their own separate dinette/seating area in the wheelhouse.
On the main deck, the helm controls are placed forward with the galley and main foyer behind. The aft guest area combines the forward formal dining area and the lounge behind.
The accommodation sleeps up to 10 guests in 4 en-suite cabins. The most impressive feature by far of this Astondoa 96 GLX is her palatial beam-wide master cabin, which is accessed from a private staircase. Three further guest cabins can be found forward, offering a VIP, a double and a twin (each with Pullman berths). She offers additional accommodation with separate access from the transom for 4 crew.
Engine and speed
Her twin MTU 2000 Hp Diesel engines provide a top speed of 27 knots, a cruising speed of 24 knots and a range of 450 nautical miles. Low consumption speed is set at around 12 knots.
The Zodiac dinghy has a 50 Hp Yamaha outboard engine and is carried on the yacht’s hydraulic swim platform.
- Builder/Designer: Astilleros Astondoa S. A. (Spain)
- Model: Astondoa 96 GLX
- Type: Motor-Yacht / Flybridge Yacht / Planing Hull
- Hull Material: GRP
- Superstructure Material: GRP
- Decks: Teak
- Built: 2009
- Refit(s): 2015 / 2017 / 2022
- LOA: 29.00 m (96′)
- Hull Length: 23.40 m (76′ 8″)
- Beam: 6.82 m (22′ 5″)
- Draft: 2.40 m (7′ 10″)
- Gross Tonnage: 168 GRT
- Net Tonnage: 50.4 T
- Flag of Registry: British Virgin Islands
- Location: Valencia, Spain
- Type / Fuel: Twin Diesel
- Engines: 2 x 2000 Hp MTU 16V 2000 @ 2350 RPM
- Engine Hours: 3100 h (Sept. 2022)
- Cruising Speed: 24 knots
- Max speed: 27 knots
- Range: 450 nm
- Drives: 2 x Straight shaft
- Gearboxes: 2 x ZF
- Fuel Capacity: 10,500 l
- Fresh Water Capacity: 2,500 l
- Black Water Tank: 1,000 l
Accommodation And Comfort
- 10 Guests in 4 en-suite cabins
- Guest Cabin Configuration:
- 1 x Master (Double island bed) with sofa, walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom
- 1 x VIP (Double diagonal island bed) with sofa, large closet and en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Double cabin, with closet, ensuite bathroom and additional Pullman bed
- 1 x Twin with closet, ensuite bathroom and additional Pullman bed
- Main deck with main saloon, formal dining, day-head, fully equipped galley and wheelhouse with dinette
- Crew Accommodation:
- Crew Cabins: 2 x Twins for 4 Crew, each with en-suite facilities and separate access from transom
- Hydraulic bow thruster
- Electric stern thruster
- CONDARIA, Tropical 180,000 BTU (3 x chillers) air-conditioning system
- IDROMAR 350 l/h water maker
- Components overhaul in 2022
- Full interior restyling in 2017
- New paint in 2015
|Number of cabins|
Download PDF files for more details: